As a certified Hunter Douglas dealer, we are able to provide a dynamic collection of vertical, wood, faux wood, and aluminum blinds that can be customized to meet your specific interior design needs. If you're looking for window blinds in Kansas City, look no further than Custom Shutters by Doyle.
From smooth metal finishes to geometric patterns, Hunter Douglas' Custom Vertical Blinds can deliver unique style to your large windows and sliding doors.
Why Use Vertical Blinds?
- Ideal for larger sized windows
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Effective protection from UV rays
Bring a timeless and classic beauty to your interior space with the addition of real wood blinds from Hunter Douglas.
Why Use Wood Blinds?
- Wood blinds give your room a warm and tranquil feel
- Real wood grains provide a natural aesthetic
- Reliable durability and longevity
Composite/Faux Wood Blinds
Faux wood blinds serve as an economical alternative to wood blinds, while also delivering amazing performance and long-lasting style.
Why Use Faux Wood Blinds?
- Affordable alternative to wooden blinds
- Several decorative and operational upgrades available
- Guaranteed to never warp or fade
An aluminum blind window treatment solution provides the combined benefits of affordability and design versatility for both traditional and modern spaces.
Why Use Aluminum Blinds?
- More cost-effective than other window treatment options
- Thin slats provide maximum light control
- Suitable for both traditional and modern living spaces
“Fantabulous! Paul and Rhonda are professional and efficient, and their work is impeccable! Custom Shutters by Doyle is our “go to” sub-contractor for beautiful plantation shutters.”Joy Wynn
“Great communication from start to finish. Everything on-time and according to schedule. Great quality product at a very competitive price. I would definitely recommend them.”John Wall
“Our window treatments were installed with professionalism and promptness. They look great and we get lots of compliments on them! We highly recommend Custom Shutters by Doyle!”Mike Emmick