Our selection of interior plantation shutters possess genuine quality that will add remarkable elegance and ambience to your home. Custom Shutters by Doyle is your trusted source for window shutters in Overland Park.
O'Hair Customs™ Wood Plantation Shutters
Transform your home with timeless beauty and practical style that transcends all other window treatments with wood window shutters from O'Hair Customs™.
Why Use O'Hair Shutters™?
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Warrantied for the life of your home
- Superior design for a precise fit
Hardwood Plantation Shutters
Hunter Douglas offers their own line of hardwood plantation-style shutters, available in many different paint & stain finishes.
Why Use Hunter Douglas Hardwood Shutters?
- Available in beautiful basswood or poplar
- Dovetail construction for increased strength and durability
- Paint to match your home's existing decor
Hybrid Composite Plantation Shutters
Composite shutters utilize stronger, more cost-effective materials to deliver a product with balanced beauty and affordability.
Why Use Composite Shutters?
- Improved affordability
- Enhanced strength and durability
- Multiple colors and finishes available
Polysatin Plantation Shutters
For hot and humid environments, Polysatin™ shutters from Hunter Douglas are guaranteed to withstand the effects of extreme heat and moisture.
Why Use Polysatin Shutters?
- Guaranteed to never warp, crack, peel, or fade
- Add motorization for automated use
- Custom crafted in the United States
“Fantabulous! Paul and Rhonda are professional and efficient, and their work is impeccable! Custom Shutters by Doyle is our “go to” sub-contractor for beautiful plantation shutters.”Joy Wynn
“Great communication from start to finish. Everything on-time and according to schedule. Great quality product at a very competitive price. I would definitely recommend them.”John Wall
“Our window treatments were installed with professionalism and promptness. They look great and we get lots of compliments on them! We highly recommend Custom Shutters by Doyle!”Mike Emmick